Our COVID-19 Protocols:
In efforts to promote safety for our staff, clients, and country during this COVID-19 pandemic, we are trying to limit foot traffic in and out of our hospital. We ask that you DO NOT ENTER the lobby.
WE ARE NOW OFFERING CURBSIDE CARE
- *If you are here to pick up food or medications, please call us from your mobile phone and a team member will deliver the products to your vehicle in the parking lot
- *If you & your pet are here for a “tech appointment” (i.e., your pet is not being examined by a veterinarian), please call us from your mobile phone and a team member will meet you at your vehicle in our parking lot for a curbside check-in.
- *If your pet is here for an appointment with our veterinarian, we ask that your pet is checked in curbside in efforts to keep the lobby cleared and cut down on exposure. A doctor will either call your mobile or come chat with you outside.
- *If you are here for a drop off appointment, surgery, or groom, please call us from your mobile phone and a team member will come to your vehicle for patient check
- ***IT IS OUR GOAL TO LEAVE YOUR COLLAR/LEASH and Carriers in your vehicle to cut down on transmission. We will bring out our leashes to get your pet unless there are concerns that your pet will not do well with our leashes.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in this trying time.
Your Trophy Club Animal Hospital Team
We’re passionate about providing excellent care.
Get in touch!
Our team is here to help.